FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

UK's Spinebreakers & Beautiful Creatures trailer

So I have been waiting to spill this for a little bit and finally it's here. I am still in shock at how well my Beautiful Creatures baby is doing and so glad so many people have watched it, rated it, and used it on their sites. I am so incredibly thankful! Words fail me! And I mean it!

So today I get a Google alert. Yes, I am selfish and curious like that! So this Google alert took me to... Spinebreakers, a great site that Penguin UK has put together for teens to contribute their thoughts on the books they read and love. So, it's super exciting to see my baby trailer there on their site.

Thank you Spinebreakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment