FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Testimonials

Celebration


When I first started doing book trailers 8 months ago, I would have never thought I would be where I am right now and MAN it's a great place to be. But in all honesty, I have been blessed through and through with some of the most amazing clients ever! And when I get these kinds of kind words from my favorite people, and now friends, I tend to blush, hide, and do a happy dance.

Thank you, guys, for making my job not only fun and easy but over all just wonderful!


Here's some of what my wonderful clients had to say:


Using original photography and live-action footage, Vania took all of my needs and wants into consideration to create a trailer that is perfectly suited for my book. She is not only incredibly talented and professional, but was an absolute pleasure to work with. I hope to work with her again soon, and would recommend her to anyone!
~Kimberly Derting, author of The Body Finder


Vania is the only person in the entire industry I would ever have work on any of my projects. Period. When we go on school visits, the students are more interested in her trailer than anything else. She has a great eye and a huge talent. I'm only worried that she is too famous to work on my projects anymore.
~Margaret Stohl, co-author of Beautiful Creatures



The first time I watched Vania's trailer for our novel, it gave me chills.
She captured the world of BEAUTIFUL CREATURES exactly as I imagined it. Her photos are haunting, and her images stay with you long after you watch the last frame.
~Kami Garcia, co-author of Beautiful Creatures


Vania put so much heart, soul and beauty into my trailer for Sea. I love it so much that it's probably illegal in some states. (Okay, that was a joke, but you get my point.) So easy to work with and open to suggestions, I felt entirely comfortable throughout the entire process. The music she chose is breathtaking. I love how I was involved in every step of the process from showing me the pictures as they came in, to bits of the trailer as it was spun. VLC is one of the best talents working in our field today and she has my highest recommendation and I will use her for all of my book trailers, if she'll have me.
~Heidi R Kling, author of Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment