FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Trespassing

I asked a funny question today on Twitter: If you saw me in a police car getting arrested what would you think my crime was?

Alea guessed trespassing for a photo.
Ironic that she should say that because some photographers are notorious for it. The thing is some of the best photos exist in places that no one is allowed to tread. Places that are fresh and new and that has yet to be seen.

So here's three pictures from a shoot I did... where I did trespass.

Grass Daze

Dance Ma Darling

Tough

And my header too!!! Can you tell I love fields of tall wheaty grass?

Field of Dreams

2 comments:

  1. So Amazing As Always!!

    I Have An Award For You Here
    http://yabookreleases.blogspot.com/2009/07/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    xoxo
    RagDollVampGirl

    ReplyDelete