FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Book Shoot #1

This semester, I am taking inspiration from some of your favorite books and illustrating them. I can't wait to get this finished and show you some of the cool scenes that I have planned. I have been shooting a lot and have had many critiques and after the recent crit I am forced to push this a little further and work on some of my technical aspects. I was asked to add more dramatic lighting. So since I am re-shooting I thought I can show you the what these now are... the outtakes. Tomorrow I will show you an outtake from a scene that I re-shot from Beautiful Creatures. But today we have these few...

IMG_2609

IMG_2752

IMG_2757

1 comment:

  1. My favorite shot is #2. I love the perspective! You must've been using a really teensy tripod, or you must've come face-to-face with the floor...Amazing job! (:

    ReplyDelete