FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Camera= Happy Vania!

It is with no surprise that many of you know that a) I have wanted THIS camera for EVER and that b) I got it!

With my birthday around the corner and well so many project up ahead I was thrilled to finally be able to get this. SO when my Dad texted me this morning telling me it's arrived I jumped, put on some clothes and rushed to his work to get it! I took some pictures at my Dad's shop (and video which I will share alter) but today I am sharing some pics I took outside my house of the rain beaten flowers.

The Remains you blew awaySnow-white

Wilted

Muted Memories

Fallen

Pick me up

What Remains

Raindrops falling

More coming soon and maybe a few of my friend who I am about to go meet up with.

2 comments: