FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WINNER WINNER

Lexie

A few weeks ago I ran this really fun contest (at least, for me) and although some of the people know who the winner is....

I wanted to post the winners once again and freak out a little bit because the winners have some KILLER scenes!!!

SO the runners-up are...

Dawn Metcalf and Leah Clifford

WINNER IS.....

*drumroll*

Karen Mahoney!!!!!


Karen's teaser was sent privately but I will tell you this much... there's a boy and a girl and a sexy situation. :D

BUT Dawn's and Leah's teasers are awesome, too!
The secret that I am keeping is that I am keeping them as backups/ inspiration! So gals, you might get your own photo sooner or later...

I am soooo excited! This summer, when I have nothing to do with myself (or, hopefully not!) I will have these wonderful teasers to keep me company and best of all I am looking forward to reading your books, ladies!


I was so thrilled that I got so many people entering and it was the hardest decision! And thank yo to EVERY SINGLE ONE of you who twittered, shouted, posted and got so many people to follow me!

I am just now worried I won't have enough material to entertain you, all!

3 comments:

  1. Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :)

    I am excited to see what you do with this. *hugs*

    And congrats to Dawn and Leah! That makes it even more awesome. They are both great ladies & I can't wait to read their books, either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will we eventually get to see the photos? I especially want to see what you do for Karen's.

    ReplyDelete