FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Author Photos Take 2

Yesterday I had the lovely opportunity and privilege to hang out and shoot Victoria Schwab's new author photos.

Victoria's is a sweet friend of mine so when she approached me about doing her author photos, I knew this wouldn't be a normal session. Face it, Victoria and I are way too goofy to just sit and do a few pics.. *BAM BAM BAM*

So needless to say, after a day of hanging out, good food, drinks, hot weather, sun, exhaustion, and much much laughter we have what is now to be Victoria's author photo!

Victoria Schwab

Authors, for more info GO HERE or email me at vandsmedia[at] gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Victoria looks fabulous, you did a great job at capturing her in this photo! Well done!

    ReplyDelete