FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, April 12, 2010

SEA by Heidi R Kling's BOOK Trailer

I cannot stress enough how much fun this project's been. Heidi's been incredibly sweet and patient with me and all the excitement has been well worth it!

After all the teasers on Twitter and all the cold, "rain" and kissing, I think we got us a sweet trailer!

Thank you to Heidi for letting me be a part of this and to my models, Keven and Heather who not only put up with a lot ;) but were soooo mcuh fun to work with and super hot! :D
You guys make my job amazing!

Enjoy!



Also: I have gotten quite some demand for me to interview the models so if you have any questions for these specific models leave a comment and I'll be doing a vlog with them soon!

SEA Prints are now on sale at my ETSY SHOP.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I like it! The whole images and music meshed well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just watched this on Heidi's site -- so well done! The music and text combine to make the images so enticing. Really effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it baby doll!! my little sis is doing so well i am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vania, you never cease to amaze me--this was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vania, that is absolutely stunning! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Vania! You were a blast to work with too. :)

    Question for the models: How much of the book did you read to get ready for those romantic scenes? How did you find such perfect chemistry so soon after meeting? You both blew me away. THANK YOU!
    -Heidi (Author of SEA)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was great! Love the images and love the music!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this was gorgeous and gave me chills! Note to self: budget for a VLC book trailer for my second book. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love this trailer! The mood you create with the music and the pictures is amazing! Now I want to read that book!
    Still, my favorite trailer is Beautiful Creatures but this one is pretty close!!

    Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete