FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

What inspires you?

I think I might make this a regular thing. Sort of like a meme. So you creative minds feel free to implement this and comment below with a link to your inspirational moment for the week below.


This week, my darling brother showed me this incredible video. Shot with a Canon 5D (a step down or up, I don't know from my Canon 7D) and with a favorite lens of mine, an L glass. But needless to say this short story of sorts is not only beautifully shot, but the score and story behind it make this a favorite video piece of mine now.

Tell me what you think...

1 comment:

  1. Such a great video. Thanks for sharing this example of something that inspires you.

    ReplyDelete