FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, May 7, 2010

DO the WRITE Thing for Nashville


For those of you who do not know or had heard a wee bit too late, Nashville's flooded and many MANY families are at great loss of home, shelter, food and a means to cope in the next few days and even months as the waters recede and their lives resume.

Atlanta flooded last year and although I was not affected my community and town was and I know what it feel like to feel powerless as you watch your home and belongings and life wash under and away.

So when Victoria Schwab, Myra McEntire and Amanda Morgan put together an auction to raise money for the relief work, I jumped on the chance to give back. After all, Karma's great!

Check out yesterday's auction items and bid... AND come back later today (Friday) as a cool little something something of an item pops up from me. A little bird told me my cool item goes up at 9am... WHOAH!

The auction will continue for 10 days or so. You have THREE days to bid on the items. Keep coming back because I hear they got some REALLY amazing goodies like Twilight secret item!





No comments:

Post a Comment