FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Project, Old friend!



I have been holding on to this little piece of news for some time. Mostly because all the ducks had to be in order.

So I am beyond thrilled and excited to announce I'll be working on Kimberly Derting's sequel to THE BODY FINDER, DESIRES OF THE DEAD's book trailer.

For one, it's Kimberly Derting, who's first book I loved and who's become a sweet friend through us working together last winter on her trailer.

Second, I am excited to be working with Harper Teen on this trailer. They have such good taste in trailers and have such awesome books that I can only hope this isn't the first and last.

Third, DESIRES OF THE DEAD was freaking AWESOME! And that is all I will say.

Thanks HarperTeen and Kim! Looking forward to working with you!

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! I am so in love with these books and cannot wait to see what greatness you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books are amazing! I can't wait to see the trailer you create! Your work is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete