FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Decatur Book Festival FAQ

I am so excited about DECATUR BOOK FESTIVAL! I mean we've got some AMAZING authors coming! Are YOU coming?

So I thought I'd take a second for those of you readers who will be coming to kind of do a quick FAQ. If you got any other questions leave them in the comments or email me.

*Ok so yesterday I mentioned on twitter that in order to get Cassandra Clare's CLOCKWORK ANGEL signed you MUST buy it from Little Shop of Stories. Don't panic. You can buy it AT the event/panel from the book store and get it signed. You can also bring backlist books for signing too. As far as I know there's no limit on books but be reasonable. After all, you don't want to carry 50 books around with you all day.

*Like I already mentioned, the books will be sold at the events. Imagine, brand spankin new book from your favorite author, signed!

*Photography is allowed but don't be distracting. This is more of a pointer for me since I'll be there taking pictures and getting all overly excited. If you want your picture taken let me know your name when you see me and preferably an email so I can email it to you.

* If you're coming let me know. I am planning a meet up and would love to meet you!

So you excited to meet these awesome authors? I AM!

If you have any questions, let me know. Also check their site, Decatur Book Festival, for information as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment