FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Personal Demons Trifecta

I am so happy to say that with a week away (or less) all of the Personal Demons goodness is out! The hot boys of Lisa Desrochers' debut novel will make you swoon for sure! And poor Frannie is in such a pinch with having to pick between TWO boys!

But I digress. Because you will be able to get to know these characters just as well as I have VERY soon! In fact, the book's already been spotted in stores!

But have you seen the trailers? Yes, all three!

Lisa and I worked together to come up with a cool way to showcase the characters and get to tease you all at the same time! And I think we did just that!

Check it out!









So question now is, Team Heaven or Hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment