FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I miss shooting...

Book trailers take so much time and work from start to finish like reading (not that it's hard), making notes of characters, scenes, ideas as I'm reading, plotting out a story board, running it by client and elaborating on it with their script, searching for models, locations,costumes, props, shooting, editing, revising, editing video, revising video, passing it by the clients, editing some more........ And all this by myself. Usually.


You get the picture. So sometimes I enjoy just taking my camera and grabbing a friend (or stranger) and going off somewhere to shoot that isn't plotted out to the minutest detail. It's relaxing for me to just snap and not think and just let the camera, light and model guide the shoot and picture.

This is from one of those moments where I didn't think and we just snapped...

IMG_9083

IMG_9074

IMG_9018


This Tuesday I have a friend and model, Amanda, joining me on a shoot. I started trying to plot it out minutely and just settled on planning the location. A lake. I'll keep you posted on what happens.

Should be an exiting day!



Also, Hilary Duff's book trailer is coming out this week and you should keep an eye on it and also her book, Elixir, comes out this Tuesday! As well as BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment