FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scott Westerfeld Signing

So usually when I got signings and author events I just snap pictures(minus the few times I DID do video). What can I say, I've been trained well....

This time I decided to do a video from this signing. Well, there's more to it then just that. See, this year I am graduating. And in order to graduate with a Bachelor in Fine Arts I have to a WHOLE YEAR of a portfolio and I decided to do something that I don't usually do... documentary. Some of you might wonder what that has to do with art and well... that's a topic for another time... BUT I will say that it's not as easy to do since my brain is automatically on "let's do something crazy and dress up and go swimming". Yeah, I am used to staging things and make up and hair and intensive plotting - hence the trailers. So having to think logical and have angles to my whole project is super hard. We'll see how it ends up.

So since I have all this other stuff to contend with here's what Scott Westerfeld's signing was like and a few photos too.

IMG_9895

IMG_9879

IMG_9765

IMG_9910

IMG_9753
Doesn't she make you want to read the book?? Awwww *heart melts*

IMG_9672



No comments:

Post a Comment