FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

So long those cold days...

You wouldn't believe the crazy that's been happening here. I am gearing for a fabulous shoot for an equally fabulous book coming out this spring. I am itching to tell you all we have planned but you'll have to wait!

I know, am so cruel!

I recently finished shooting for Cryer's Cross and Desires of the Dead and Bloody Valentine and I can't wait to share all that with you.

IMG_9699 copy


Bloody Valentine trailer came out this week and I had taken a few minutes outside of the shoot for the trailer to capture some pretty pictures of my gorgeous model!

IMG_1086

IMG_1094

IMG_1145 copy


Also, did the same with Cryer's Cross because I can't resist a pretty photo. What do you think?



OH! And I havent gotten a chance to share this yet, but I took some pics while in Charleston a few weeks ago and here's some prettyness from that day.

IMG_0808

IMG_0654


Funny at how these pictures look so nice and warm yet it's been FREEZING! But then again, Georgia weather is quite unpredicatable!
It's kinda bittersweet that the year's almost ending and I can't believe ALL that's happened this year. I still pinch myself. But more on that another day.

So what do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. yikes we nee dto catch up - you got cryer's cross too! you are kicking ass and taking names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shots, especially the couple on top, and the first Bloody Valentine pic. The model really was gorgeous.

    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete