FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

5 Songs I Can't Stop Listening To

I am a song fanatic. Since I work so closely with music for the trailers anyways I have become to appreciate it and even crave it even more. And because I listen to so much music in my personal life and have to go through so much music for my work life I have come to love a very wide variety of music.

Here's my top 5 songs that are on repeat and that have served as great inspiration in my work.


Can't stop listening to this song. It's got such beautiful harmony and such angst. *sigh*

This is such a good angry-makes-you-feel-better-song. Plus I love the way it was shot. It's by far the most rockish song I listen to. But it's good.

This song is just addicting. Nuff said.

This is just so beautiful. In the right circumstances, it's made me cry.

This song is #1 in my books, forever. Why? It's soulful and passionate and the lyrics are beyond perfect. It moves so freely and just makes you sway and close yours eyes and you feel the music. I mean REALLY feel it.

~~
OK and for good measure I am adding a song that I've been listening to recently that reminds me of a scene I shot for a project. I'm looking at you Cassandra Clare.

"Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile "

2 comments:

  1. I have been obsessed with Pixie Lott, Ellie Goulding, and Alphabeat recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say that I love your blog and to give you this: http://ilikethesebooks.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ~Britta

    P.S: I love Taylor Swift!

    ReplyDelete