FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Inspiration Tuesday #3

Inspiration Tuesday is where I share some cool snippets here and there of what I've come across that inspires me. Sometimes it might inspire a certain project, shoot, or what have you and if I can I will share. Sometimes it's just something pretty or unique that I want to share.

If there's anything that has inspired you, send me a link below or post it on your blog and send me a link to that.
I got this great little find for this week's post. I wil say that although the video's really neat it's inspired a trailer that I'll start working on in a few months. The book's called FORBIDDEN by Tabitha Suzuma. But you'll have to wait till this summer to see how this piece has inspired my book trailer.

What ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment