FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Inspiration Tuesday #4

I am posting this a little sooner because it's making me bounce around uncontrollably.


Music is a huge part of my work. I've said it many times before, how music is so essential to setting a mood in any of my trailers. And so it'll come as no surprise that I listen to a lot of it and different kinds. I thoroughly enjoy every type of music but there's few times that I find those gems. Those breathtaking pieces of music that make me weep. Literally.

Have you heard of Adele?
Well you should.

She's brilliant. That is all I can say. Her music and lyrics are what we'll one day consider classic. Purely amazing.
Her latest single "Rolling in the Deep" is one I cannot for the life of my stop listening to. And when I saw her video (below) you'll see why I am even more in love with her. An artist's fantasy, guys. An artist' wet dream!


For the music part of blog tomorrow/Wed, stay tuned for a song that will make you weep!

No comments:

Post a Comment