FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Heads up AUTHORS & PUBLISHERS

This might seem early, but I thought I'd just give a heads up.

I will be out of the country in June and some of July, visiting family in Bulgaria and seeing some of Europe. Which would mean a few things:
a) no internet, or barely any
b) no phone, or well, we'll see
c) I'm not working
d) I'll be taking lots of pictures and having a blast

But with end of May being BEA, me graduating in Early May, and then Europe trip.... "C" applies to most of my summer and one of my busiest times.

So if you've thought about having me produce a book trailer, or anything else photo related, this is the time to give me the heads up and potentially start on it early. I don't want to miss out on any great projects!

So if you have a Summer or early Fall book and have questions, concerns or want to book your book's trailer, email me at VANDSMEDIA@GMAIL.COM

1 comment:

  1. You can encourage commenting by asking questions satta kingand inquiring about your readers' perspectives play bazaar in your blog articles.

    ReplyDelete