FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Need Graphic Design?


Many of you know that of late I have been playing around with a fun little feature on my blog. Book Cover a la Vania is my way of exploring and having fun with Photoshop and yet tying that in with my passion with photography.

Recently I have been approached to do some minor projects from authors like Michelle Zink who asked me to do bookmarks and postcards for her Word Ninja and tour swag. It has come to my attention that maybe many either have a hard time making them or just don't know where to go and what to do. I decided to expand my portfolio and to get to help you, authors, I am offering my services. Until I can show you my shiny design of Michelle's bookmarks (check out her post about it!) and postcards here's a mock bookmark that I did for my mock book.

1 comment:

  1. I love working on my photography but have never been to sure on how to do all that fancy graphic design stuff. lol. You've done a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete