FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sweet Baby

I am backtracking a bit. I want to show you what I have so far before I show you my most recent work. I am building up to something kinda big so bear with me!

Anyways.. this was for my adopted niece's newborn photoshoot from like November I think. This reminds me that maybe I should go see her soon. Haven't seen her since then.


I am so elated and excited to show you these pictures! I know you will love this precious baby, too! She's the cutest thing! I'll show you what I mean.

Sweet sleeping Baby

Baby in the Jungle

AHHHH.... sleep


So sweet and adorable. Right?!

Keep coming back for more. Plenty more to come.. and a big surprise!

Don't forget to follow the blog for quicker updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment