FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mini Kid Session

One thing I have learned in the past few years doing kid photo sessions is that the unpredictable happens and you can't even TRY or even THINK of trying to control the situation.

And that is why I love kids' shoots. They are fun, spontaneous and full of giggles. This one in particular involves tons of bribing, hiding behind curtains and sharing lollipops...even if sick.

So Dapper!ADOOOO-RABLE!

Peak-a- BOO!

Curtain Call

Lookie!Want some?

Sharing


I have one more session tomorrow and will post some of those soon. I am leaving LA pn Wednesday and am back to work on two trailers, which both are due out around January. So thank GOD for me, you wont have to wait that long, but which means lots of fun work for me. I also got a family shoot scheduled in the beginning of January that I am excited to do because rarely do I do families, especially in mid winter. Even if it's in Atlanta.

2 comments:

  1. Way cool! Loving the cute kids, and especially the lollipops! It was so good getting to meet you at the Beautiful Creatures private signing in Salt Lake, UT, you're so awesome! Loving the work! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. V, you really have an eye for photography! Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Now, I'm not a photography nut, but I do know a good piece from a crap piece (basically what I take).

    If you lived closer, I would TOTALLY have you photograph Lily! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete