FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some New Stuff: I'm SO EXCITED!

It's a little cliche to have that title for the post because it seems I have been really excited lately. But that's no complaint. I have been deep, DEEEEEEP, in work getting many shoots done so I can soon unveil a few of these projects I am working on. One being the trailer for WHITE CAT by Holly Black and the other a teaser trailer for MIERADOME by Kate Hagerty. Both so, SO different but so exciting in their own right. I get con men on once end a fairy on the other with wings. Yes, wings which I am making myself. Take THAT for dedication!

I am also really excited to be in development of sorts on Anastasia Hopcus' trailer for SHADOW HILLS. We're working on some REALLY neat stuff and can't wait to hopefully surprise you with them.

And finally my big, new and shiny news I want to share is that I am doing a trailer for Heidi Kling for her book SEA. If you don't know Heidi you're missing out! And I am thrilled to work on this with her. MOSTLY because it is my first non-fantasy-ish trailer.

Here's a few pictures non related to the trailers that I will leave you with. Just because they are cute and I haven't done portraits in quite some time.


Charlie Caitlin
Ally

PS I set up a form on the sidebar for testimonials. Feel free to feel out if you have anything to say... :D

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a Sea trailer! That book is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dog (: And I can't wait to see the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'm interviewing Heidi on her launch day, so I'm excited to see she's getting a cool trailer.

    Love your photography, by the way.

    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete