FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

What Have I Been up to?

Mostly lately I have been sick. MUCH better but I guess it's kinda stuck in there and I can't get it out. It's a nasty thing, I tell ya!

But I will back up a bit and say that the Southern Tour with Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl was such an experience and I hope maybe one day I get to do it again! We met such great people, amazing indie bookstores and the wonderful people who run them, many passionate librarians and many passionate readers!

Carrie Ryan

Marietta

Davis-Kidd

Justine

Lemuria

Charlotte

Alpharetta

Charlestone

I am now back home and busy working on a few projects and all at the same time. Which to me it's not only a new thing but an exciting thing! All such great projects and working with new people and I couldn't be happier! And I cannot wait to share all this with you when I can!

I am also planning away a portfolio this semester. As it is also a one of my last ones I wanted to do something I love so I am making three themed videos. I will try and update this as much as possible but since it's still only an idea I'll give you a hint: Whimsical, haunting, fantastical. Exciting, no?

So, until I return with a trailer or some graphic design work or who knows what other secret project, I leave you with some the above photos from the tour and go see more on the CasterGirls.com (Beautiful Creatures Fansite)

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I think the second one is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete