FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, May 31, 2010

VLC Photo update

Now that VLC Photo is back from BEA 2010 it's back to business. And I mean it. I've got so many awesome things planned for you guys. Many, many photos. Many, many new and exciting additions to my trailers. Big announcements. And Big projects.

I am excited to get back into some exciting trailers for Lisa's PERSONAL DEMONS (which will have some cool new surprises,) for Rebecca's INFINITE DAYS (that has once again wedged itself in my brain and won't get out,) for Angie's EVERLASTING (which will be such a blast shooting not that I had that mini epiphany) and most exciting of all Cassandra Clare's CLOCKWORK ANGEL (which will be so new, unique and cool)

I'm also going to be announcing a new partnership and new trailer packages. In the next month or two there'll be GRAND makeovers and I cannot wait to share all this excitement with you!

But my favorite thing of all will be the book shoot contest that I will be bringing back once I finish up Kaz Mahoney's winning teaser/book shoot. So stay tuned!


ARE YOU READY?

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I just got chills. :D

    Thanks for all the wonderful BEA photos. I've been enjoying them so much!

    Also, I am going to BEA next year. Huzzah!!

    Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, this is great news! How exciting for you.

    ReplyDelete