FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Karma Bites by Stacy Karamer and Valerie Thomas- Book Trailer



It's days like this that I truly love my job! When I've read a fun book and worked with great models and have had SO much fun along the way that whenI finish editing all I want to do is scream and show it to everyone!!

So I am not only premiering the book trailer for Karma Bites by these two lovely and so wonderful ladies but I am also giving away an ARC of their book.

So comment below. Leave your email address and you're entered.

For bonus entries post the video, link it, share it with someone.


And now... here's the totally cute and fun Karma Bites Book Trailer!

4 comments:

  1. Hey well done V!
    That is really cute. Seems like it would be a very fun read.

    Lifkdasux at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww =D!!! The trailer fits the book just right :D! And i loved your model picks!!! Cute girls =)!!!! Yayy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome! First time I've heard about Karma Bites. Very convincing trailer... this made me want to read the book! So sign me in!

    animedikz_kyo at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!

    Travis
    spongyman1026@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete