FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, May 14, 2010

I'll shoot any chance I get...

I love people and as far back as I can remember I've loved two things: people and light. Why? People show so much emotion and range of feelings well light can help convey a mood so easily if used right.

Hence why yesterday when I had the chance and "extra" time I shot extra pictures. Although Rebecca Maizel's trailer will be all live action ( I know.. how brave of me!) I decided to snap a few pics of out two main characters. Meet Rhode and Lenah from Infinite Days.

IMG_3730_2

And a close up of Rhode!
IMG_3764_2

And afterwards, my darling friend and model, Heather Leggett ( Of Sea book trailer and alter Ridley pics fame) came and got some pics taken because we were done, had a room and lights and time and well this happened:

IMG_4632IMG_4604

IMG_4028_small

No comments:

Post a Comment