FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Guardian of the Gate book trailer

It's finally here! This trailer's been so great to work with for so many reasons but two of the main ones is that I got to work with one of my favorite publishers, Little Brown, who publishes some of my favorite titles! They such great taste and I was honored to do the sequel to Guardian of the Gate since Prophecy of the Sisters book trailer hold such a dear place in my heart! They have been so great and so patient to work with and I hope we get to do this again!

Thank you, Little Brown! Thank you!


Also, this trailer was a great collaboration with my wonderful team and friend Jeff and Gabriel who have not only been absolutely brilliant but have taken my work, my photography, and my trailer to a whole different world and you guys rock my socks! Looking forward to the next one!

And finally thank you to my models. You know who you are and why I love you to PIECES!


So without further ado:

1 comment: