FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Infinite Days book trailer



Let me tell you a little story, readers!

When dear Rebecca first emailed me about doing her trailer I was so excited! And then I saw it was about vampires. No wait wait.... hang in there with me...

So vampires, right? I mean, Twilight, House of Night, Vampire Academy? Ring a bell? Read them, love them, and so when Rebecca sends me her book and I start reading I knew from page one this was different. Ok, seriously! It's so good!

There's love, romance, loss, pain, some fighting, (and a girl fighting), and a kick ass heroine (who doesn't love that?) and beautifully written, well paced and totally unexpected plot. I devoured that book, which is a bit hard if you read it on a small hand held digital device. Oh!! and an ending that will leave your jaw on the floor and angry as hell. And that's a promise!

Best of all, as Rebecca and I started working together on this trailer we agreed on EVERYTHING from music, to the models for Rhode and Lenah and through it all we've become great friends and I can't wait to watch this book fall in the hands of readers and librarians who will LOVE it as much as I do!

Now all's left is for her to educate me on some goooood music! Jim Morrison anyone?


SOOOO Readers, I know you are dying to read it... And I have an ARC to share with you!

To enter go and follow
Rebecca's awesome blog. She's got a shiny SIGNED ARC to give to a lucky one of you!!



4 comments:

  1. Now I want to read this! Beautiful trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great trailer! This sounds amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touching :')! Loved it :)! *I loved HIS VOICE! So hot*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it soooo much! I am reading Infinite Days right now!

    ReplyDelete