FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

VLC Photo + Kid's shoots!

I used to nanny for almost three years and babysat for a couple more and my favorite part was watching the kids.

It's fascinating watching the mannerisms and the silly things kids do. Especially when they think you are not watching. Every moment is funny. Even when it's not. Even when their a crying or hurt. Why? Because kids do things in their own way. In their own strange and funny way.

For example, my friend's little girl is the funniest thing to me. She's silly as can be and super smart. It bugs her mom to no end but it's hilarious to me.

Like when I was taking pictures of her and the bargain was she gets a lick from her lollipop if she cooperates and stands still. She licks, runs to her spot across from me, stands still, I go to take a picture, and she's already running back for another lick. Ohh.. how smart this one is!

I can't blame her!

So, kids have always had a special place in my photography. No picture is a bad picture and every picture is a moment their parents will treasure. Even the silly crazy faces they make, because it is SO them!

I strive to capture personality and with these kids I think I did that!

IMG_4528

IMG_4928

IMG_4609

IMG_7499 3_2

IMG_7385

3 comments:

  1. That first picture is just amazing. I love them all though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! You always post such amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so freaking talented =)

    It was great to meet you in LA! (Okay, it was for all of like 5 minutes, but STILL--I've been a fan for a while!)

    ReplyDelete