FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

DESIRES OF THE DEAD by Kimberly Derting- book trailer's HERE!

Can I just say, I loved working with Harper Teen on this. They were patient and so easy to work with! And it doesn't hurt that they like my wacky ideas!

When I was reading Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting I was once again in awe of not only her story telling but her lively characters. Oh how sweet Jay and Vi are! But what I liked most of all, is that she has a wonderful knack for writing a book that is HILARIOUS and sweet and yet dark and gloomy at the same time. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm fan of all things dark, so I latched onto the creepy and the strange in Kim's book. But I still wanted to have the sweetness that is Jay & Vi. What I really enjoyed was adding in all the echoes. Can you spot them?



Again, thank you Harper Teen for giving me the chance to revisit The Body Finder and work with you guys! :D
Kim, keep up the good work!

Desires of the Dead is out February 15. Go pre-Order and Buy it! A little over a month left!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the music and the voice over stayed with me, even after she had stopped talking. Love it!

    ReplyDelete