FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Inspiration Tuesday #2

Inspiration Tuesday is where I share some cool snippets here and there of what I've come across that inspires me. Sometimes it might inspire a certain project, shoot, or what have you and if I can, I will share. Sometimes it's just something pretty or unique that I want to share.

If there's anything that has inspired you, send me a link below or post it on your blog and send me a link to that.

This week's inspiration is something that reminds me of all the dystopian books we've read in 2010 and that we will read in 2011. It has a cold distant feel that at least I associate with dystopian fiction.

5 comments:

  1. My friend Katie inspired me with this story: http://pocketofgreen.livejournal.com/6909.html
    Doesn't that just give you chills?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD! that was awesome! thanks for sharing that! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "met" a photographer, who has been inspired by YA lit and is planning a big project around it. Read How Does YA Lit Inspire You? to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the photographer (see Melissa's comment) who has been inspired by Lauren Oliver's "Before I Fall" I cannot get it out of my head! Simply a fantastic book! Please read about my project and suggest a book!

    http://www.thisphotographerslife.com/2011/01/funday-monday-new-years-resolution-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. I'm sure you know more about it, since you are Bulgarian, but cold things like this also remind me a bit of Soviet Communism--or like Between Shades of Gray.

    ReplyDelete