FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, April 22, 2011

I feel like I need to catch up...

So I've been MIA from my blog. Though I wish I could say the same for twitter, where I've been on constantly and keep it updated. So if you find yourself missing me, head on over to TWITTER and follow me @ReverieBR..


But, I should at least apologize, and catch you up, right?
Well I've been trying to graduate. With any luck I'll be done by Tuesday. Which mean I am procrastinating right now and NOT doing my work, ie my portfolio and studying for finals. But what's new, right? Typical, Vania.


But I have been super busy work wise. I was recently in LA and shot some reaaaaaallly cool stuff I can't wait to share. Been shooting like mad some trailers and while some are out, others will be coming out shortly.

I will start with a quick update on this massive campaign Simon & Schuster, Cassandra Clare and I did. If by any chance you haven't heard of it, check out all the cool videos we did.


Also, recently the trailers for Lauren Destefano's WITHER was released and Hannah Moskowitz's Invincible Summer. Check them out below.






Some exciting news.... Melisse de la Cruz's WITCHES OF EAST END book trailer will premiere on EW.com's Shelflife blog. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled. So excited to share that one with you!



Speaking of rad authors, I recently did an interview with oh, so lovely Lisa McMann, author of the Wake Trilogy and the recent Cryer's Cross and forthcoming Unwanteds.
Check it out...


Anyways, stay tuned for some exciting trailers coming soon... and other goodies I can't share yet.

2 comments:

  1. Those who are truly interested satta king in following your blog will like the idea of being notified when new content is play bazaar posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king When you are choosing a Wordpress template to use, pick something that gets frequent updates. You do not want to use a template whose creator has abandoned updates because sometimes you have to address security issues. A creator who is proactive in updating his template will give you a better product.play bazaar

    ReplyDelete